Don’t trash it! Donate it.
It seems like everyone is renovating or working on home improvement projects these days. Although our ReStores are closed for in-store shopping due to the province-wide stay-at-home order, our online stores are doing well and need restocking!
During the lockdown, we are not accepting drop-off donations from the public, however if you have larger items (appliances, furniture, etc.), we are offering FREE donation pick-up.
Here’s what we are in need of:
- Appliances – Fridges, stoves, microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers
- Furniture – Sofas, chairs, outdoor furniture, coffee tables, side tables, dining room sets, and bedroom furniture (no mattresses or box springs).
- Kitchens – We have a kitchen salvage program available to remove your old kitchen for FREE. Plus we can pick-up, kitchen cabinets, islands, countertops, miscellaneous cabinets and pantries.
- Doors – Interior and exterior doors.
Why donate to the ReStore?
- You receive a charitable tax receipt. For items valued at $100 or more, and that’s good for you!
- It’s good for the community. Proceeds from every ReStore purchase help to build homes for local families across Niagara.
- It helps the environment. Items donated to the ReStore equals less useable material being thrown in a landfill.
- We offer FREE pick-up. We’ll come and collect your large donations for FREE. Schedule your pick-up today!
So, if you’re wondering what to do with all those items, think of the ReStore!