Habitat Niagara’s Build Day program is a one-of-a-kind employee engagement opportunity that offers your company a chance to invest in your employees while making a difference in the lives of local families and the communities in which they live.
Your team will come together on a Habitat Niagara build site, roll-up their sleeves and help build a Habitat home! Whether your group has never swung a hammer or are already skilled in the construction field, they can all be part of our Build Day program and help build stronger communities.
Give your employees a unique team-building experience by providing a fun and interactive way to give back to the community, cultivate an energetic and unified workforce and enhance your company’s brand by being able to showcase your involvement.
Teams consist of 10 people; participants must be 16 years of age or older.
Sponsoring a Habitat for Humanity Niagara Build Day requires a minimum commitment of $5,000. These funds help us purchase the land, materials and trade services required to build Habitat homes in our communities.
By becoming a Habitat Niagara Build Day Sponsor, your team will receive:
• Exclusive build day for 10 people
• Skilled Crew Lead to teach your team how to use tools properly and safely
• Habitat for Humanity Niagara commemorative build t-shirt
• Lunch provided and water cooler onsite
• Recognition of your team via digital build updates and social media pages
• Invitation to the Home Dedication Ceremony once the home is complete
• Hand sanitizer will be available onsite.
• Disposable face masks are available onsite should participants wish to wear one.
• Wearing CSA (green patch) safety footwear is mandatory on the build site, for those who don't have their own a supply is available onsite.
• All safety footwear, hard hats, safety glasses and tools are to be sanitized after use.
To reserve your impactful and memorable Build Day, contact Emily today as Habitat Niagara Build Days are limited and demand is high!