Our Habitat Build Day program is temporarily suspensed.
Habitat Niagara’s Build Day program is a one-of-a-kind employee engagement opportunity that offers your company a chance to invest in your employees while making a difference in the lives of local families and the communities in which they live.
Your team will come together on a Habitat Niagara build site, roll-up their sleeves and help build a Habitat home! Whether your group has never swung a hammer or are already skilled in the construction field, they can all be part of our Build Day program and help build stronger communities.
Give your employees a unique team-building experience by providing a fun and interactive way to give back to the community, cultivate an energetic and unified workforce and enhance your company’s brand by being able to showcase your involvement.
Teams consist of 6 people; participants must be 16 years of age or older.
Sponsoring a Habitat for Humanity Niagara Build Day requires a minimum commitment of $2,500. These funds help us purchase the land, materials and trade services required to build Habitat homes in our communities.
By becoming a Habitat Niagara Build Day Sponsor, your team will receive:
• Exclusive build day for 6 people
• Skilled Crew Lead to teach your team how to use tools properly and safely
• Habitat for Humanity Niagara commemorative build t-shirt
• Individually packaged lunch and bottled water
• Recognition of your team on electronic build updates and social media pages
• Commemorative team photo certificate of appreciation & thank you letter on behalf of Habitat Niagara
• Invitation to the Home Dedication Ceremony once the house is complete
In accordance with provincial and regional public health measures, we have developed COVID-19 precautions to ensure our teams remain safe:
• Masks are mandatory. Each Build Day participant will receive a disposable face mask to be worn throughout the day.
• Upon entry, all participants must complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and will have their temperature checked.
• All safety footwear, hard hats, safety glasses, and tools will be sanitized, and each participant will be provided their own tool caddy (with sanitized tools) to use for the day.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Participants must respect physical distancing where appropriate and remain 6ft / 2M apart.
To reserve your impactful and memorable Build Day, contact Lorraine today as Habitat Niagara Build Days are limited and demand is high! firstname.lastname@example.org 905.685.7395 x205