Renovating? We Can Help!
Our team of skilled Habitat volunteers will remove your kitchen, bathroom, windows, doors and other usable items free of charge!
Don’t Dump It. Donate It.
- Our salvage team will work within your project timelines
- Your items are removed with care and the space is left contractor-ready
- Save $600-$800 or more in contractor costs and waste disposal fees
- Help protect the environment by saving usable materials from ending up in the landfill
- Receive a tax receipt for your donation when it is sold in the ReStore
- The proceeds from the sale of your donation help support Habitat for Humanity Niagara’s home building program
To arrange a Salvage removal email photos of your items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact our Salvage Coordinator at 905-685-7395 x401 or email@example.com.