Renovating? We’ll remove your kitchen for FREE!
We know doing a kitchen renovation is stressful, so let us help you avoid the pressure of having to find a contractor to remove your old kitchen by contacting us!
Our salvage program has a team of skilled volunteers and Habitat team members that will remove your old kitchen cabinets, countertops, sink, appliances and other reusable items for FREE.
You can’t go wrong having the salvage team do the work for FREE and once your donation is sold at one of our Habitat for Humanity ReStores – you’ll get a tax receipt!
Habitat ReStores play an integral part in Habitat for Humanity’s mission, bringing financial support for our work.
- We’ll work within your timeline
- You’ll save hundreds in contractor and waste disposal fees
- We’ll leave your place clean and ready for your new kitchen to be installed
- You’ll receive a tax receipt when your kitchen is sold at one of our ReStores
- By donating to the ReStore, you help divert tonnes of items from local landfills
- Your contribution helps Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves and their families
To arrange for your FREE kitchen removal today, call 905-685-7365 x401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org