Renovating? We can help!
When the weather gets warm – the construction begins! If you’re renovating your kitchen this Spring enlist the help of our kitchen removal experts for FREE!
Our Salvage Program has a team of expertly trained volunteers and Habitat team members that will remove your existing kitchen and other reusable items FREE of charge and you’ll receive a tax receipt for the donation.
There are so many benefits of donating your old kitchen to Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore!
- Our salvage team will work within your project timeline and remove your kitchen and other reusable items for FREE!
- Your items are removed with care, and the space is left spotless
- You’ll save hundreds on contractor costs and waste disposal fees (an average of $1,000 - $2,000)
- You’ll receive a tax receipt once your kitchen is sold at one of our ReStores
- You’ll be protecting the environment by preventing usable materials from ending up on the landfill
- Your generous kitchen donation will have a positive impact right here in your community by helping to build more homes and bringing affordable homeownership and a brighter future to families across Niagara.
To arrange for your FREE kitchen salvage today, call 905-685-7365 x401 or email email@example.com