How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our Homeownership Program!
To learn more about our Homeownership Program, please contact Sandy at 905-685-7395 x403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Application Steps
- You must attend a Family Homeownership Information Meeting, which is scheduled when a home is available.
- Applications are handed out at the meeting and must be completed and returned to the office by the specified date.
- The Family Services Committee will review all applications and qualify potential families through credit history checks, reference and employment checks, and other means.
- The Family Services Committee will visit and interview the families who have been chosen to move forward in the selection process.
- The Family Services Committee will meet to review the information that has been gathered during the visits, and select families to recommend.
- Recommended families will be presented to Habitat for Humanity Niagara’s management for final approval.
Note: The application process may take up to 4 months to complete.