Donate to the ReStore
For more information please call any of our ReStore locations below:
St. Catharines Warehouse Coordinator 905-685-7365 x 302
Fonthill Warehouse Coordinator 905-685-7365 x 501
Donation Drop-off Hours (St. Catharines & Fonthill): Monday - Saturday 9am - 4:30 pm
Grimsby ReStore is now accepting donations Monday-Friday 9am - 4:30 pm.
Our ReStores accept donations of new and used home improvement items and then resells them to the general public to fund our charity’s administration costs and support our homebuilding program. In terms of donations, we accept most of the items you would generally remove from your home during a renovation. These items range from light fixtures to doors and windows to complete kitchens.
These are examples of donated items we take at the ReStore:
- appliances: fridges, stoves, washers, dryers
- bathtubs, sinks, showers (white/bone colour only)
- furniture, sofas, chairs, tables, diningroom sets, bedroom sets (excluding mattresses)
- gardening equipment, lawnmowers, snowblowers
- hardware items
- home décor
- housewares & dishes (FONTHILL location only)
- indoor & outdoor lighting fixtures
- kitchen & bath cabinetry & countertops - with FREE REMOVAL
- new unused building materials
- new unused tile, laminate, wood flooring (50 sq ft minimum)
- unopened paint
- toilets (6 litre)
- vintage & antiques
- windows (vinyl & vintage wood)
- electronic waste (St.Catharines only) (click here to find out what items we can accept)
- metal products (including appliances)
Benefits of donating to the ReStore:
- Avoid landfill and contribute to our earth's sustainability
- Get a tax receipt for your donation of select materials.
- Feel good knowing your donation will raise money and supports Habitat for Humanity Niagara's homebuilding effort for low-income families in Niagara.